Monday, October 25, 2010

Trying A New Perspective

Having a long term illness is difficult, but I'm trying my best to have a new perspective on the whole deal. God is having me go through this for a reason, to refine me for a purpose that, at this point, only He knows the reasons behind and the outcome; but I'm sure at the end of this, I will know every minute detail behind this trial. Job 23:10 says: He knows the way that I take; when He has tried me, I shall come out as gold. My hope is that I come out at the end of this extremely sparkley gold (though I prefer silver, but since gold is biblical, I'll take it!...It's a joke, laugh please!)

I wanted to update y'all that don't know the latest news, but I have to have my gallbladder removed because I have gallstones. I had my consultation today and found out that the pain that I've been having in my stomach isn't related to my gallbladder, so we're going to see how the surgery goes and, if it doesn't clear up after the surgery, then I'll have to go see my gastroenterologist again and see what's going on. I am currently scheduled to have my surgery on November 10th, so if everyone can keep me in prayer on that day, that would be awesome!

I really do appreciate everyone that prays for me. Every little prayer, whether big or small, does help, so keep them coming!

1 comment: