Tuesday, July 27, 2010

::SIGH::

Well, it has been almost 6 months since I've gotten this illness and still the doctors don't have a label for what it is that is wrong with me. Some are thinking that it is M.S (Multiple Sclerosis), but the Neurologists just are not getting on board and doing the one test, a spinal tap, that would really give us the answer. I'm hardly eating anything now-a-days and have lost 50 pounds because of this illness. My left arm and leg don't really work all that well, but I manage the best that I can to get around and do the things that I want to do...until I'm just too tired to do them. My spirits, for the most part, are high. The only time they are down is when I have to deal with the doctors that are so narrow minded or people who are narrow minded...but I politely smile and nod and remind myself to pray for them and not punch them! (That was a joke people, lighten up!) That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment